-KA89- Volition(WIP) -KA89- Volition(WIP)

hard for me to get a feel on this one. it was ok but the whole thing kinda felt like an incomplete sentence.

-KA89- Soul Trigger(WIP) -KA89- Soul Trigger(WIP)

i liked this a lot. had good transitions and the instruments worked well together.

-KA89- Asunder -KA89- Asunder

i liked a lot of the sounds but it felt really repetitive

-KA89- Nexus -KA89- Nexus

i really like this a lot. it has the crazy randomness that your music often has but it just flows really well. if i were you id use this song s a staple to follow for future songs.

-KA89- Paradox(WIP) -KA89- Paradox(WIP)

wow this song is so confusing. i like a lot of what im hearing but it feels really hard to follow, though i guess thats what you were going for huh?

-KA89- Nexus V2 Demo(WIP) -KA89- Nexus V2 Demo(WIP)

not sure how to say this i guess it felt kinda quiet. i liked what i heard i just wish there were some dynamics.

Kyleadam89 responds:

It's still a work in progress so I haven't done anything fancy to it. but I appreciate your review, as always, and as I work more on it I will address more issues. Thanks!

-KA89- Electric[rearrangemixed -KA89- Electric[rearrangemixed

i feel like this was better composed than the last one more color and is understandable. well put

-KA89- Electric V2(WIP) -KA89- Electric V2(WIP)

hm im not sure how i feel about this one. i just cant be sure how i feel about the direction it turned. ehh oh well

-KA89- Electric(WIiP) -KA89- Electric(WIiP)

Damn... no seriously damn. i feel like the change at 144 couldve been better but the rest is really good. im actually kinda surprised this doesnt sound like your usual stuff but dont let that stop you from working with this style. the opening was good the melodies and harmony worked together and everything was in the right key. other than the change at 144 and some mastering i wouldnt change a thing

Momentum Momentum

oh wow whoever made this must have been some kind of genius.